* Dramatis Personae *
The Foreign Quarter
- Gardenia(halfling, she/her): the retired paladin that owns the Foothills
- M'Toya (tabaxi, she/her): a mysterious witch
- Randolf (grue elf, he/him): one of M'Toya's apprentices
- Jasper (human, he/him): one M'Toya's apprentices, Villeneuve's twin.
- Villeneuve (human, she/her): one M'Toya's apprentices, Jasper's twin.
- Rivule (water genasi, they/them): one of the owners of Is Dandy Candy
- Celes (air genasi, she/her):the other owner of Is Dandy Candy
- The Dirty Lady (human, she/her): a filthy woman who owns and operates Booz
- Petrelli (gnome, he/him): a purveyor of poisonous pets
- Aster (human, he/him): a scholar who owns a bookstore.
- Vaxjo (dwarf, they/them): the owner of the local cheese shop
- Ginevra (aasimar, she/her): a bard and teacher at the local schoolhouse.
- Aloysius (tiefling, he/him): Ginevra's partner and also a teacher.
- Adric (human, he/him): a local innkeeper
- Lucy (human, she/her): Adric's daughter
- Gregory (human, he/him): Adric's assistant
- Maureen (human, she/her) a.k.a. 'Treasure': Adric's sister in law. A gem.
- Kirk (half-orc, he/him): Sacha's assistant, an entrepreneur
- Krik (half-elf, he/him): Kirk's brother, sullen
- Chorje (kobold, he/him): a smith, Rennie's apprentice.
- Alvin (human, he/him): a young man also learning from Rennie
- Jason (human, he/him): a newcomer in town who's signed on at Rennie's shop
- Stacy (halfling, she/her): a thug with brass knuckles and steel fillings, silent partner of the Café Olé.
- Crowfoot (kobold, they/them): a skilled burglar and pickpocket
- Barry Stah (earth ganasi, he/him): co-owner/operational manager of the Café Olé.
- Dwayne (earth ganasi, he/him): a buffed yogini who runs the daily calisthenics for Militants Against Demon's Dirge.
- Aeson (aasimar, he/him): Mantike's friend, trying to enter the Thieves Guild.
- Berg (halfling, he/him): BD's tutor/treasure hunter
- Archie Vexgo (dwarf, he/him): 15-year old teenager that lost both legs to Demon's Dirge. Son of cheeseshop's owner.
- Crowfoot (kobold, he/him): a youthful thief kobold.
The Moon Quarter
- Master Dinesh (gnome, he/him): a master swordsmith.
- Tungsten (earth genasi, they/them): Dinesh's apprentice
- Nimbus (air genasi, they/them): Dinesh's apprentice
- Danica Vardel (bronze dragonborn, she/her): another blacksmith
- Lady Azoria (half-elf, her/she): used to be the largest donor for M.A.D.D.
- Keiren Riordan (elf, he/him): Foreign's Quarter aldermen
- Escobar (elf, he/him): eminent sage
- Juliana (human, she/her): Kirk and Krik's mom. Cook at LAdy Azoria's house.
- Tarquin Julius Vulcanus (tiefling, he/him): head of House Vulcanus
- Marius Rufus Vulcanus (tiefling, he/him): part of House Vulcanus, son of Tarquin Julius Vulcanus.
- Livia Agripina Vulcanus (tiefling, she/her): part of House Vulcanus, daughter of Tarquin Julius Vulcanus.
The City Watch
- Sergeant Ishte (Tiefling, She/her): A no nonsense watch sergeant
- Officer George Jenkins (human, he/him): hapless
- Romero (kobold, he/him): the guard captain of the Stormrun Gate
- Ryfan (skeleton, he/him): the immortal thief in the Temple of Ascension
- Selene (high elf, she/her): A witch hunter
- Marcus (human, he/him): A witch hunter, Selene's partner. Used to be alive.
- Jon Hawkins (human, he/him): the chaplain of the Thieves Guild
Viewed 113 times