The Tinker, His Toys, & The Mysterious Friend(s?)
From the game on September 20, 2018
- Aiya’s witch bolt hits at the same time that Tails steals the hammer right off the Tinker’s belt. He gains a direct connection to all the secrets of the workings of the universe stored within the hammer.
- The Tinker steals back the hammer and begins siccing his various creations on the party.
- Big battle!
- The Tinker assembles a huge mech around himself from the bits on his piles. He fires pieces of his armor as shrapnel at the party.
- Stelar rises from one of the piles of stuff and fights back against their creator.
- The party is eventually victorious! Tails only dies once.
- After some healing, the party talks with Stelar and discovers that they seem to somehow know everyone in the party...
- The party tables that mystery for later, gathers up the hammer, and heads back towards the Angel.
- Halfway there, Tails grabs the hammer. He promptly discorporates.
- After some panicking, the party hurries to the Angel.
- It instructs Mauritius how to reconstitute Tails (with full HP?!).
- Then it instructs Mauritius how to free it from its chains.
- Once free, the Angel says it will fulfill its promise to create something that will kill the curse.
- There is a bunch trepidation about having a curse-killing something or other by everyone except Venayo. Venayo volunteers to carry it.
- The Angel makes a list of the things it will need to get the forge running so it can make a weapon that “will kill her for good.”
- Credit song: Weapon, by Matthew Good.
Viewed 841 times