I'd joke about how this could never happen, but most of our campaigns are already a dungeon democracy in lots of ways.
..."Anything anyone wants to do, they do. It isn’t democracy, it’s anarchy!"...
XP for Mar 22!
- Defeating the Terror of Sheol: 750
- Fighting the ensuing fire: 210
- Follow-through in Skipping Town and Face the Gatekeeper: 385
- Reflections: 150
Thanks for joining us for Fire Over Therengrad!
It was tense as hell, and a really good time. You can read all about it when our Adventure Scribe Jes Brown gets her chronicle online. It was a pretty historic mark in the city's history though, with some beautiful character moments.
Of course, the game doesn't end with the end of the session. Here are some things to keep it going here. Make sure you're signed in before clicking the links, fyi.
- Click here to add your character to the Character wiki. Adding them means they're more likely to turn up in subsequent stories and even in other people's backgrounds. You're part of the continuity now.
- Add to the existing Character Wiki. I've added a number of the people you encountered last night, but if someone left an impression, feel free to add them too.
- Click here to write a Reflection, and tell us what your character thinks of the events, or even the next steps in their story.
I might set up a poll soon with some options for our January One-Shot, so keep an eye open for that. I'm also brainstorming a way to reward people for writing reflections and scribing for the one-shots, so if you've got ideas, leave them in the comments. Speaking of comments, if you write a reflection or character article, be sure to comment with a link, so we can check it out!
Hard to pick a favourite bit, but I kinda love the subplot that came out of Sir Landiss, his situation, and the sentence "He has one leg and no one loves him."
At the same time, Kyle and John and the great Councilor Bonking of 2016 was pretty great.
About this channel
- 1,187 views
- 22 posts
- 13 followers13 members are following updates on this item.